Wednesday, January 30, 2013

ANYTHING GOES AT INKSPIRATIONAL:

This is the 5th Wednesday of the month and that means ANYTHING GOES at Inkspirational!  I decided to play with ink this week so here is what I came up with:
 
I embossed the white panel using Spots and Dots and an Easy Folder Frame. I stamped the Paper Smooches sentiment in the blank area created by the Easy Folder Frame. I used Distress Stains to make the background and then stamped the cattails in brown and popped up the image over the embossed background.
 
CHALLENGE LINK

OUR SPONSOR:

DON’T FORGET! You will have a chance to win a prize from them this month if you participate each week!!! We have a super duper fabulous prize to give away to one lucky participant this month! The monthly winner for January will receive a $12 Gift Card to the fabulous A Day For Daisies digi store!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I look forward to seeing your creation this week at Inkspirational!
 

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb_thumb
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...