Friday, February 1, 2013

SPLASHING BY WITH A BIRTHDAY HI

Hello sweet friends. Today is so exciting because it is Release Day at Doodle Pantry and time for the DPDC31 challenge! Honestly, you must check out all of the new sets this month. Laurie has been extremely busy.

This month you will receive Phonograph FREE for just for playing along in our challenge between February 1 - 24th! And, if you decide to purchase some of these fantastic digital sets, you will get those adorable Quirky Frogs FREE WITH PURCHASE from February 1 – 24th.

I chose the new Dolphins pre-colored digital stamp set for my card and here it is:

I used my PSP to group 3 of the dolphins together, cut them using a Spellbinders and layered over the pretty digital papers that are included in the set.  In total, the set has two different outline drawings for you to color, four different pre-colored images, three digi papers and five sentiments!

 DoodlePantryDolphinsPREVIEW

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to check out all of the inspiration from the DT at Doodle Pantry. I hope to see your creation soon!

CHALLENGE LINK:

Doodle Pantry DPDC31

Featured product:  Get this set free just for joining in our DPDC31 challenge!      DoodlePantryPhonographPREVIEW
  Free with Purchase:DoodlePantryQuirkyFrogPREVIEW


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb

11 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Absolutely gorgeous, everything! Love the grouping of the dolphins. Have a great weekend, Ellen!

Glittered Paws said...

Love how you used your program to put the 3 dolphins together, looks great and the layout is very nice too. Love the 1st of the month so we can see what everyone has done with the new releases.

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! Love the 3 dolphins together!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

sometimes I have some cool ideas of cards I want to make and sometimes my brain is a complete blank. I never would had thought about adding more dolphins and making such a pretty card. I LOVE it and will have to file this away for future reference. And, that's why I love when you ladies post cards...for the INSPIRATION!!!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

All those dolphins - wow!! This was a fabulous idea and they really look so cool together.

Linda Anderson said...

How adorable Ellen! Love the three dolphins. And you've highlighted the papers beautifully! So lovely.

Linda

Barb said...

WOW!! I love this! What a great idea!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

So beautiful! I love the way you grouped the dolphins and showed how beautiful those digital papers work together. Your card is a "stunner"
Hugs,
Georgia

Peanut said...

That's truly beautiful, Ellen. Very clever how you "stacked" the three dolphins. Thanks for sharing your talent so generously.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Lisbeth K said...

Oh... I love this card! Dolphins are so fascinating animals, I can't take my eyes of them!

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen I love the three dolphins and that paper is gorgeous! Great card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...