Saturday, January 5, 2013

BIRTHDAY CARDS FOR DEPLOYED SOLDIERS

Hi sweet friends! I am so sorry I have not been posting this week, but it has been so incredibly busy here! I did find an afternoon to crunch out some quick birthday cards for deployed soldiers, so I thought I would share them today.

Although I am still making cards for Operation Write Home, I am going to send cards to deployed soldiers too! This month all birthdays are for men, so I had the opportunity to work on making masculine cards. Well, at least I think they are masculine. My DH said they are a female’s version of masculine LOL.  All of them are made completely with scraps from my scrap paper bin and use Paper Smooches stamps. Of course I have Spellbinders on them, some use embossing folders and most have Distress ink.  They almost all have some hardware simply because I don’t know what else to use to embellish a masculine card.

I hope you enjoyed seeing these and will visit again! Have a great weekend!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a wonderful thing you are doing. I certainly think, along with your husband, that they are masculine. I continue with my track of making manly cards when I do my girly cards with the same image.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card and a wonderful cause, husbands what do they know- LOL!
hugs
glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...