Sunday, January 6, 2013

CASology

Am I the only person who can’t seem to catch up and get back in the routine with the new year? I have barely had time to craft and that makes me unhappy.

Well, you can see I am barely getting this card in on time, but that is just how my week has been. This is for the CASology cue card NEW, so I have used my new stamp from Technique Tuesday and new ribbon from RRR.

This was really hard to photograph. I used Distress Ink starting with dark purple at the bottom and ending with a light color at the top but instead of appearing blended like it looked in real life, it looks blotchy. Oh well.

Thanks for stopping by!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

9 comments:

Rosemary said...

beautiful card... that floral image is stunning! so glad you were able to play along with CASology this week!

Marina said...

Hi Ellen
We all know how difficult it can be to get a good photo of our work, especially in winter. However, it doesn't look blotchy to me, it looks a great rich purple, which goes beautifully with the lavender. Love that lily stamp too. Hope you get more crafting time now.
Marina

Ardyth said...

Beautifully rich colours! At first glance I thought that flower was a photo - Love how you've shaded it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week, Ellen, and no, you a definitely not the only one. My mojo seems to have gone missing. It may have something to do with all these extra people in my house, but that will be remedied in about 14 hours when school starts. Not that I'm counting...lol!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMG.....this is marvelous and beautiful!!!!!! Yes, my life has no order right now and can't seem to catch up.

Jen W. said...

Groggily our colouring is gorgeous, Ellen! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Ellen this is a gorgeous card...what deep, rich, lovely colors! Your card is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Kim x said...

Your card is lovely Ellen, not blotchy at all.
hugs Kimx

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, love your background and the fabulous flower! I think it looks great, certainly don't see it as blotchy Great card.
hugs
Glenda

Mynn xx said...

I've been having problems remembering that I have another month of DT work to start on, lol! This is just GORGEOUS, Ellen! That image is amazing and the way you've colored everything is just amazing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...