Saturday, January 12, 2013

HUGGLES

**This is my second post for today. Please click here to see the first one or scroll down after seeing this one.**

I have a Gold Star Mom friend who I knew could use a hug across the miles, so I made this card for her. I used Chupa’s awesome sketch here

The sweet bunny and papers are from Doodle Pantry’s Big Hug Bunny, and the sentiment is one I made on my computer.

I also made these to send to her. I recently started studying Yulia Brodskaya’s quilling style and made these for my friend. I thought I would share them here to see what y’all think.

Obviously I have a long way to go to resemble Yula’s stunning illustrations, but I do like how these turned out and my friend loved them. What do you think? Should I keep working on this?

SKETCH LINK

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #87

 


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...