Thursday, January 17, 2013

MAY ALL YOUR FISHES COME TRUE

Just a quick post to share my Less is More card for this week. This  is One Layer Card week with a sports or exercise theme. I don’t know about you, but one layer cards have been a real challenge for me.  I have been working on them now for a while and I think this is the best one I have done.

I had this cute Fisher Moose digital stamp from Mel Jen’s Designs and just had to use him.  I made the sentiment on my computer, colored Mr. Moose with Copics, embossed and scored. I added the bakers twine to hold a little metal “feather” that sort of reminded me of a fly fishing lure.

CHALLENGE LINK

LIMforblinkie

Week 102 - OLC Sports Or Exercise

Thank you so much for visiting with me today!

 


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...