Thursday, January 17, 2013

MAY ALL YOUR FISHES COME TRUE

Just a quick post to share my Less is More card for this week. This  is One Layer Card week with a sports or exercise theme. I don’t know about you, but one layer cards have been a real challenge for me.  I have been working on them now for a while and I think this is the best one I have done.

I had this cute Fisher Moose digital stamp from Mel Jen’s Designs and just had to use him.  I made the sentiment on my computer, colored Mr. Moose with Copics, embossed and scored. I added the bakers twine to hold a little metal “feather” that sort of reminded me of a fly fishing lure.

CHALLENGE LINK

LIMforblinkie

Week 102 - OLC Sports Or Exercise

Thank you so much for visiting with me today!

 


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is super Ellen, what a cute moose... beautifully coloured!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love Love Love and hope to CASE CASE CASE!!!

Ellen said...

What a fun card and lots of dimension for one layer.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fantastic card, love the image ,I know so many guys this would be appropriate for. Love the CAS style too!

Jen Nelson said...

this is fabulous... great image

Thanks for joining us
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

sandie said...

Ellen this OLC is adorable! The embossing and twine together add fab texture and what a cute digi.

Stempelomi said...

stunning card and great coloring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...