Friday, January 18, 2013

WHEN IT RAINS

Well, it has been literally YEARS since I got sick, but last week my DH caught a bug and passed it on to me. I have not done anything for days and I am missing my card making. This is one that I made a while back but have not had a chance to blog, and since I have had very limited time in my crafty world, I thought I would share it with you now.

The CDAC Seasonal Challenge is to show what is going on in your “neck of the woods” and this card fits perfectly! I have forgotten what it is like to actually see the sun. In fact, this winter has been one of the dreariest I can ever remember. 
The paper, image, and sentiment are all from Doodle Pantry. This set is called  Umbrella Ants and is just adorable. I used the pre-colored image and just love the bright colors. The sentiment is on a Spellbinders tag and the ribbon is from RRR.
CHALLENGE LINK
Thanks so much for visiting with me today!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...