Thursday, January 10, 2013

THANK YOU

Today, I am playing in the Moxie Fab World’s 75 Creative Card Challenges Challenge #60: Make a card with a window.

I made the sentiment and printed it and the A Day For Daisies Lily (x2) which I colored with Copics. I then cut out the sentiment and also cut a window in the yellow panel to mat the sentiment. Some vellum was placed in the “window” and I pierced around the edge to better define the area. After coloring the lily, I cut out some petals and mounted them on foam dots for dimension and added some crystals on the stamens.
Thanks for stopping by for a look!
LINK TO CHALLENGE


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Stunning CAS card. Funny how I have a piece of yellow and black paper in my hand I was getting ready to work with..but mine was going to be bees..haha I love how you took the extra care to do all the cutting and layering...just wonderful!!!

Mynn xx said...

What a beautiful card, dear friend! I just LOVE the yellow--it's my second favorite color after purple--and I LOVE the way you used the ADFD digi! THANK YOU for being you! You rock! :) <3

sandie said...

love the raised petals and the piercing to define the window, looks great Ellen x

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful thank-you card,simplicity at it's best!
hugs
glenda

Deepti said...

Loved the raised petals and the color of the flower :)

Deepti said...

Love the yellow color n the raised petal effect :)

Marlena M. said...

BEAUTIFUL word window! I love the popped up flower and twine too~

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ellen! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...