Sunday, January 27, 2013

WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU?

Hi friends! Just dropping in with a quick post today to share a CAS card with you.  I wanted to make a love card, but not necessarily a Valentine, so hopefully this works.

I used papers from my scrap pile to make this card and dry embossed the main panel. Two Sizzlits hearts were used to cut the white horizontal panel which was then popped up with foam tape over the red panel. The small pink heart was also cut with the Sizzlits and popped up over the larger cut. Three tiny pink pearls go down the center of the heart.  The sentiment is from my new CAS-ual Fridays set.

Thank you so much for visiting me today. I truly love to know that you stopped by!

CHALLENGE LINKS

ADDICTED TO CAS

LESS IS MORE SKETCH


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...