Sunday, January 27, 2013

WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU?

Hi friends! Just dropping in with a quick post today to share a CAS card with you.  I wanted to make a love card, but not necessarily a Valentine, so hopefully this works.

I used papers from my scrap pile to make this card and dry embossed the main panel. Two Sizzlits hearts were used to cut the white horizontal panel which was then popped up with foam tape over the red panel. The small pink heart was also cut with the Sizzlits and popped up over the larger cut. Three tiny pink pearls go down the center of the heart.  The sentiment is from my new CAS-ual Fridays set.

Thank you so much for visiting me today. I truly love to know that you stopped by!

CHALLENGE LINKS

ADDICTED TO CAS

LESS IS MORE SKETCH


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

9 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Ellen I love it, and the words say it all!This card would work for a variety of occasions, I can see it being used for a thank-you to a dear friend and all the way up to a love card/ Valentines! Great card!
hugs
Glenda

SandeeNC said...

I really love the way you used the negative and positive space with the hearts, and yes, I think this card could be used for any occassion! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Loll said...

Hi Ellen. Love the way you've used both the negative and positive heart dies. Beautiful Designer Papers and the pearls are a perfect accent for your popped up heart. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Loll xx

Jen Nelson said...

great interpretation of my sketch although there are quite a lot of layers

Thanks for Joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Chrissie said...

There are quite a lot of layers on this pretty card, but I love the hearts!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with the Addicted to Cas Heart challenge.
Florence x

Kylie said...

I love your layers, Ellen :)

That embossing is just divine - love it! Gorgeous hearts, too. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

Cazro said...

A pretty card, loving your hearts. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to CAS. Caz

Christine said...

Wow, I LOVE those negative space hearts! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS!
Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...