Tuesday, February 12, 2013

DARE TO DREAM

I almost didn’t share this card because my DH absolutely hated it. He said it is the worst one I have ever made. I held on to it for a couple of days and decided I should just share it and see what y’all think of it. Please tell me what I should have done to improve on this one!!!

I made this for CAS-ual Friday's challenge which is to “Choose a song you love, then create a CAS project that is inspired by it!”  I have always loved the movie The Wizard of Oz and as a child I fell in love with the song Somewhere Over the Rainbow, so that is the song I chose as my inspiration.

I used the Paper Smooches alphabet die set and a Memory Box cloud. The rainbow is made with baker’s twine. I used a pen to make the “frame” around the sentiment and image. 

I am still working on CAS and know this could have been better, but at this point, I’m not sure what I should have done.

Thanks for taking a look and giving me some advice on this card.

CHALLENGE LINK

CFC89:  With the Grammys coming up in a few days, we thought it would be fun to have a song inspired challenge.  Choose a song you love, then create a CAS project that is inspired by it!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...