Tuesday, February 12, 2013

OLC WITH LESS IS MORE

Oh my goodness it is One Layer Card week at Less is More. It seems like I struggle with these OLCs every time, but I guess that is how we grow. I love to go through the submissions to see how I could have done this better, but anyway here it is…..

Less Is More OLC with a reference to Music:

This time, I decided to go digital. I remembered that I had this violin image from Doodle Pantry, and the background paper was included in the set, so I made the background image more transparent hoping it would give a little depth to the card. I flipped the violin and added the sentiment. I scored the top of the card and added a tiny ribbon to define the space.

I really would like to know what you think. I really struggle with these one layer cards! Thanks for stopping by today. Your visits make my day!

CHALLENGE LINK

LESS IS MORE: Week 106 One Layer with Music Reference

LIMforblinkie


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...