Sunday, February 10, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD 2

**This is my second post so please scroll down to see the first one!**

Hello again! Another quick post showing my second birthday card. It was also made for the Paper Smooches challenge (Polka Dots) and is another card for a deployed soldier.

I used the same paper as in the first card. This time I cut strips from the scraps and randomly placed the patterns.  I used a Paper Smooches sentiment. I made the star by cutting it out and covering it with Crystal Effects, then popped it up with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by today!

CHALLENGE LINKS



hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Glenda J said...

This is so cool! Love the layout and fabulous patterns.

Louise van Vuren said...

Hi Ellen Love your style. Looking forward to working with you on TTT

Louise xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahhhhh....way cool... I must try this but I bet it won't look as good as yours. So clever and fun and different...a twist of interest!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous stripe patterned paper design and love the stitching; what a great card and an unusual one too!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...