Sunday, February 10, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD 1

Hi sweet crafty friends! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend. I am trying to get some of my deployed soldiers birthday cards made, so I have a couple to share with you today.

I made this card for the Paper Smooches challenge (Polka Dots). I recently ordered some of their new dies and just had to use this cupcake die as soon as I saw it!

I got this paper in a prize package last year and I don’t know who makes it but I LOVE it! It is patriotic and two sided so just perfect for these cards. I used a Paper Smooches sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today!

CHALLENGE LINKS



hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely DP you have and yummy cup cake with cool Cherry on the top...great manly card..(is it for a man if not I am sorryyy dear) Lovely done... good luck with the challenge..

I am joining also the paper smooches SPARK challenge my card is number 47, would you mind to see it on my Blog..would be glad if you could leave me also some love...many thanks before...Monika

Glenda Atkins said...

It is a great die and the cherry on top is wonderful! Neat card !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...