Thursday, February 21, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUN

**Second post today. Please scroll down to see this morning’s post.**

Whew what a day! I am so glad to be settling down this evening. No craft time today, but I have a card that I made yesterday for the  Clean and Simple Stamping challenge.

This is a different card for me, but it was fun to make.  The base yellow panel was embossed with a Darice border embossing folder at the top and a Cuttlebug EF at the bottom. For the top yellow panel,  I used Sizzix Sizzlits for “happy” and Paper Smooches Alphawhimsy dies for “birthday”.  This panel was mounted on purple cardstock and attached with foam tape for dimension. A few pearl, Liquid Pearls, and a purple knotted ribbon from RRR complete this simple card.

CHALLENGE LINK

Clean and Simple Stamping: FTL228

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful CAS card, love the 'happy birthday' display and the wonderful purple ribbon!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...