Friday, February 22, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Surprise! A birthday card that is not masculine! I made this using the Mojo Monday 281 sketch. I just love this one by Mary Fish. Circles are always a challenge to me for some reason so I had fun working on this one. I did add a panel, but hopefully you still see the sketch in my card.

Well, not too much to say about this one. StampinUp! punch was used behind circles. The sentiment tag and sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping. The purple ink and paper are PopTone. The flower is Prima and the ribbon is from RRR.
CHALLENGE LINK
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I honestly look forward to see who has stopped by.



hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love circles and I love your flowery card. Do I dare find the time to join this circle challenge.

Glenda Atkins said...

Such a wonderful flower card with the lovely purple and the sweet ribbon and bow. Fab take on the sketch, loving all the circles!
huga
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...