Tuesday, February 5, 2013

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS EPIC

Hello sweeties! I am popping in with my **second post** for today, so please be sure to scroll down to see my first one. I have lots to share with you this week!

This card was inspired by CAS-ual Fridays challenge “Love Letters”  - Use letters creatively in your CAS project - die cuts, alpha stamps or stickers etc.

This card will be a birthday card going to one of our deployed heroes somewhere in the world. I recently bought CAS-ual Fridays RAD stamp set because I thought it would be great for making these birthday cards. I hope that my wrapping the sentiment qualifies this card for the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week.  I made the stars by cutting them out and then using Crystal Effects on them.

I was also inspired by this gorgeous CAS card by Birgit Biggan who is one of my favorite CAS card makers!

IMG_3984_by_Biggan

Thanks for stopping by today!

CHALLENGE LINK

CFC88:  Use letters creatively in your CAS project - die cuts, alpha stamps or stickers etc


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...