Sunday, February 24, 2013

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS EPIC

Happy Sunday sweet friends! I had so much fun crafting today, and I hope you did too!  Today I have my CAS-ual Fridays card for you to see.  It is a birthday card for a deployed soldier.

I just love making birthday cards for our deployed soldiers.  I am fortunate that I have someone who sends me a list of specific soldiers (sorry I use that term loosely and mean no disrespect to any branches of service). 

The CAS-ual Fridays challenge is to use silver somewhere on your card. I used Adirondacks silver alcohol ink mixative and a paintbrush to add the silver squiggles to the card. The stamps are from CAS-ual Fridays’ RAD stamp set and the gears are a Tim Holtz die.  Ribbon is from RRR.

CHALLENGE LINK

CFC91: The object of this game? Simple! Add silver to your CAS project. It can be a card, layout, tag, whatever...as long as it's CAS and has at least a touch of silver.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...