Monday, February 25, 2013

MOJO MONDAY–HAPPY BIRTHDAY

If you follow my blog you know I have been doing a lot of masculine birthday cards. Well, today I had the chance to make a feminine birthday card for a dear friend of mine.

This week at Mojo Monday, it is round or square. I wanted to use their sketch and decided on a 5x5 square.

Yesterday, I ran by Michaels for a minute and found this beautiful paper from MME. The paper pad is called In Bloom, but I cannot find a link to it anywhere! I used Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms dies to make the flower, SB for the leaves and the sentiment border. The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I missed this post....love love love...now this is up my alley and will have to file this away for future inspiration!

Glenda Atkins said...

How very beautiful Ellen, fabulous papers & flower! wow!
hugs
glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...