Thursday, February 14, 2013

I MISS YOU SO MUCH

**This is my second post for today. Please scroll down for the first one**

I hope your Valentine’s Day is going well! I am looking forward to a wonderful Greek meal with my DH tonight. But for now, a quick post to share my Mojo Monday card with you:

I just love black, white and red and it seemed a perfect color combo for this card. The tag die is new from Paper Smooches. The sentiment is from Verve.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thanks for your visit today!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is the sweetest card, fabulous tag! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous take of the sketch and the tag is super wonderful! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day and that the Greek meal was delicious!
hugs
Glenda

SanDee1899 said...

Black, white and red is such a fantastic colour combo I always love, when I see. your cars is well done! You got a new follower _:-)
XOXO SanDee

Robin said...

That stamp set is such fun, and your color combination is right on.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love your card and your color and paper choices. After seeing your card, I really wanted to join the challenge but ran out of time. At least, I can file your card for future reference.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...