Friday, February 15, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Dance! It is Friday!!!! Yesterday was a lovely Valentine’s Day and today is shaping up to be a beautiful Friday! Who knows, maybe we will grill something tonight. Yep, it is supposed to be that nice today. I’m going to enjoy it before the cold hits us again tomorrow.

I have been making birthday cards for my list of deployed soldiers and have some to share with you today. Here is my first one:

I love this Paper Smooches Sparks sketch and decided it was perfect for my card. Again I am using these beautiful papers I got in a prize package once, but have no idea where they come from. I wish I did because I would love to get more! The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and the ribbon is from RRR. I cut the star using a Sizzlits die.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for visiting with me today! Enjoy your Friday!!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

2 comments:

sandie said...

I love seeing your cards for the soldiers and this one is just perfect. Love the chevron s x

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful Ellen, you do such fabulous work for the deployed soldiers and this card is a beaut! Love the embossing, the chevron papers and the wee bow!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...