Saturday, February 16, 2013

MORE BIRTHDAY CARDS

Hi sweet crafty friends. Yesterday it was 60+ degrees here and today it has been snowing constantly since 9:00AM. Of course it is too warm for there to be any accumulation but I do love to watch it fall.

I used this weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch for this birthday card.

I am still sticking with the masculine theme since this is going to a deployed soldier. I have not had one female on my list yet. Oh well, at least I am getting plenty of practice on male cards!

CHALLENGE LINK

Thanks for stopping by today! I’ll be back in a few with another birthday card!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

6 comments:

SanDee1899 said...

Well done Ellen!
XOXO
SanDee

Linda Callahan said...

Love your lean and classic design! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Unknown said...

What a great card Ellen!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

That's a beautiful clean card with lots of textures, and interesting lines. I know it's a sketch you followed but you really represented it soooo well, and yes, you kept it manly which I need to do more of. You done more since this card. I don't see how you are doing it. I spend time visiting blogs and making svgs I guess. yes, we had a beautiful snow to watch and nothing stuck to the road. Isn't it amazing...the 60 degrees and now the snow today. Only in the South!!!!

Jen Brum said...

Great card Ellen! Love the colours and even with the ribbon and button it's still so masculine and fun! Great sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

Simply awesome .... love the use of your graphic patterned papers ... clean and fresh!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...