Friday, February 15, 2013

THANK YOU

**This is my second post for today. Please scroll down for the first one. Thank you!**

Hello sweet followers! I decided to share my card that I created for Inspired by Stamping’s challenge. I will show more hero birthday cards tomorrow.

I have not joined in the Inspired by Stamping challenge lately because I have been too sick to manage all of my normal challenges. This week I am much better and Joanna has a gorgeous color challenge (below) that I could not resist. I could not capture these lovely colors in my photo but they are beautiful IRL. Joanna also produced a wonderful video tutorial on bow tying here and has a bow tying challenge going on.   Although I don’t have a device for making a bow as she shows in her video, I made this one the “old fashioned way” and just tied a double bow. I decided to use the Deconstructed Sketch by Jen this week.

(BTW: The bow is aqua and appears more green in real life)

CHALLENGE LINKS

I love the way this card turned out and hope you love it too! Thanks a million for stopping in to visit with me again today! Until tomorrow, best wishes for a peaceful night.


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

8 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Gorgeous card and the bow is to die for! Glad you are feeling better.

SanDee1899 said...

Oh I like the lots and lots of layer you have been creating on this cards - this is so fantastic!
XOXO
SanDee

Glenda Atkins said...

Ellen your card is beautiful and the bow is awesome! I do my bows with intertwining around fingers etc. but I think I will go have a look at Joanna's tutorial, I'm always looking for an easier way:O)!
hugs
Glenda

Glad you are feeling better!

Peanut said...

A perfectly elegant card, Ellen. Those papers are so very pretty. Thanks for taking the time to leave me a sweet comment.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Paperesse said...

This is a beautiful card and such a lovely bow!

Gloria Stengel said...

This card is stunning! Thanks for playing at IBSIC!

Leah said...

Beautiful! Your bow is perfect. Thanks for joining us at IBS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love your double bow! Very pretty card - Thanks for joining in with IBS bow challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...