Sunday, February 17, 2013

UP, UP AND AWAY!

***Third post of the day. Please scroll down for the others.***

Hello my crafty friends! One last quick post to finish all of the projects I worked on this weekend.

This is my submission for Less is More this week where the challenge is “Up in the air”: (Chrissie I hope this has enough white space!)

After a snowy/rainy/cloudy day, I needed a little sunshine, so I used Distress Stains and the edge of cardstock to create the sunburst.  The clouds are from Memory Box and the stamps are from Verve. I colored the balloon with Copics and rounded two of the corners.  I used foam tape to attach this to the card base.

CHALLENGE LINK

Less is More: Week 107 - Up In The Air

Thank you so much for visiting with me today. It makes my day!

 


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...