Sunday, February 17, 2013

UP, UP AND AWAY!

***Third post of the day. Please scroll down for the others.***

Hello my crafty friends! One last quick post to finish all of the projects I worked on this weekend.

This is my submission for Less is More this week where the challenge is “Up in the air”: (Chrissie I hope this has enough white space!)

After a snowy/rainy/cloudy day, I needed a little sunshine, so I used Distress Stains and the edge of cardstock to create the sunburst.  The clouds are from Memory Box and the stamps are from Verve. I colored the balloon with Copics and rounded two of the corners.  I used foam tape to attach this to the card base.

CHALLENGE LINK

Less is More: Week 107 - Up In The Air

Thank you so much for visiting with me today. It makes my day!

 


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh oh oh ...I love this....yes...you succeeded in a wonderful way the challenge with this very uplifting card!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful cheery card, love the clouds!
hugs
Glenda

Suzilou said...

What a great card, really like those clouds, may have to get that die :)

Linby said...

Such a striking card, love the colours.
Linbyx

Gerrina said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog and leave a comment! I brouwsed through the posts of your blog and read that you're trying to work more in the CAS-style. I thought that it was difficult at the beginning, but now I just have to remind myself to use as little items as possible and still make a great impression with them. Most of the times I just use stamps and often work with just one layer, so mayby it is a little bit easier for me. I slowly am addicted to the style... Greetings, Gerrina

Chrissie said...

This looks great Ellen, lovely pop of colour!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen Nelson said...

love it ellen

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fabulous! Love the sun.. the clouds... the rainbow of color... everything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...