Sunday, February 17, 2013

SECOND CAS ATTEMPT

Well, if you saw my first post, I must say thank you for coming back and helping me out! If you are new to my blog, I have been working on the CAS style for the past several months and still second guess myself.

This is for CAS-ual Fridays CFC90 challenge which is Black and White +1 and here is my second attempt at this challenge:

This uses the same stamp set, the same embossing powder, but a slightly different border punch.  I did use some tiny crystals in the center of the “flowers” of the border punch.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for visiting me today. I appreciate any help with getting better at CAS!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful!

Glenda Atkins said...

Well this one is very beautiful too (as all your cards are). I think it is a little less CAS as it has less empty 'space', however I would still consider it CAS. Not a whit of help am I :O)!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...