Sunday, February 17, 2013

YOU ARE PRETTY AMAZING

Hi sweet friends! I have two cards for CAS-ual Fridays this week. I’ll show you the first one in this post and will post again to show the second. The challenge is Black and White +1.

This is the card I made first, and then I had second thoughts about it. First let me show you the card:

I always get concerned over whether or not the design is “CAS” enough and once I finished this one I just could not decide.  I stamped the flowers and colored them with Copics.  I used DI to blend the black onto the cardstock and then embossed the sentiment in blue.  A piece of DSP was punched with a Martha Stewart border punch and I added some lace over that.  A few dots of Liquid Pearls on the stamens complete the card.

Do you think it is CAS or a little too much? Thanks so much for your comments!

CHALLENGE LINK

Now, stay tuned for card two!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Ellen, love this card, it's quite beautiful and I think it is CAS enough! The problem is I never know myself so my answer is not necessarily accurate-lol!I do however know it is one fabulous card!
hugs
Glenda

Sudha said...

Beautiful. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...