Monday, March 4, 2013

GET WELL SOON

Hi sweet friends! This is a quick post to share a card I made for a sick friend.

I used the Viva la Verve sketch for the first week of March to make this card. I love layers and this one has lots of them.  It is a 5x5 card that uses a lovely MME paper pad that I cannot find a link to. I bought it at Michaels. I used the Verve Pennant Trim Die to make the green pennants and SB for the circles. The ribbon and lace are from RRR. I used Paper Smooches sentiment and Alphawhimsy Dies to make the sentiment. The butterfly is Hero Arts.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I really love everything about this card, the sketch you followed and the perfect papers and sentiment you chose.

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh my it is almost worth getting sick to receive this card!Love your choice of colours and the fab bow! The card is beautiful!
hugs
Glenda

sandie said...

Hi Ellen, live all the layers and the gorgeous colour scheme x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...