Monday, March 4, 2013

LOVE

Hello and Happy Monday! Did you have a great weekend? I had fun crafting and hanging out with my DH while we read. Such a relaxing weekend!

This week is a color challenge at Less is More, and I enjoyed the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch, I decided to use it again for this card.

My first card with this sketch was a OLC, so I wanted to use it again and use DP for the blocks. The colors at LIM are so soft and subtle and worked perfectly with my MME paper pad.  I still cannot find a link to this paper…. I used Paper Smooches Love die for the sentiment and a Heidi Swapp heart. The lower portion of the panel is embossed with an EF from Darice.

CHALLENGE LINK

Less is More: Week 109 Colour Challenge

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb_thumb_thumb

6 comments:

Ardyth said...

Beautiful soft, vintage-y looking colours ! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

lostinpaper said...

Such pretty papers and I just love how you have used the die cut!
Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Chrissie said...

It looks like you enjoyed this challenge Ellen.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous job of interpreting the sketch, love the papers you chose and the use of the 'love' die!
hugs
Glenda

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is so sweet and precious! I love the way you interpreted the sketch and applied the beautiful color palette! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

Viv said...

Such a great card :) Viv xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...