Monday, March 4, 2013

LOVE

Hello and Happy Monday! Did you have a great weekend? I had fun crafting and hanging out with my DH while we read. Such a relaxing weekend!

This week is a color challenge at Less is More, and I enjoyed the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch, I decided to use it again for this card.

My first card with this sketch was a OLC, so I wanted to use it again and use DP for the blocks. The colors at LIM are so soft and subtle and worked perfectly with my MME paper pad.  I still cannot find a link to this paper…. I used Paper Smooches Love die for the sentiment and a Heidi Swapp heart. The lower portion of the panel is embossed with an EF from Darice.

CHALLENGE LINK

Less is More: Week 109 Colour Challenge

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb_thumb_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...