Thursday, March 7, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

It seems like I am only making birthday cards lately, but I hope you don’t mind! Just a quick post here to share my Mojo Monday card.

This color scheme is a little different for me but I really love the soft colors in this MME paper pad.  Maybe one day I will find it on the web so I can link it to you, but it is called In Bloom.  I really loved the MM sketch this week and could not decide if I wanted to go CAS or not. I ended up with not!  Well, off to get some errands taken care of, but I’ll try to get around to commenting on your blogs tonight. This has been a busy week!

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh this is gorgeous!! Beautiful colors and embellishments!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gosh Ellen I love your interpretation of the mojo sketch! This really is a beautiful card! Adore that flourish die

Donna Nuce said...

Gorgeous card Ellen. You really know how to bring it!

Donna said...

This is very pretty! Great take on the sketch. I need two masculine birthday cards this weekend. Guess I better get my thinking cap on!

Glenda Atkins said...

Ellen you make the most beautiful cards, this one is superb. Fab take on the sketch which is a beaut! Love your ribbon and bow!
hugs
Glenda

Pia S said...

I love your take on the sketch, it's a really beautiful card! I like the die cut frame you've used for the sentiment, and the swirl of pearls is such a nice decorative detail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...