Wednesday, March 6, 2013

INKSPIRATIONAL WITH INSPIRED BY STAMPING

Well it is the first Wednesday in March and that means it is time for Inkspirational’s Color Challenge!

I know you will want to see all the gorgeous creations from our DT so be sure to check out their cards at Inspirational and leave a little love. Now here is my card.

InkMarWk1_2

The color challenge is using all green, any shade as long as it is green.  I dry embossed the top half of the base and stamped the Thanks sentiment, from Inspired by Stamping, at the bottom. A strip of ribbon down the center with a die cut banner from Verve were next. I then used a frame stamp from Inspired by Stamping and the Post Card stamp to create the image and a SB to cut it out. A few pearls and a bow complete this card.

CHALLENGE LINK

OUR SPONSOR

Joanna, at Inspired by Stamping is graciously sponsoring our challenge this month! Her store is filled with gorgeous stamps, flowers, ribbons and lace, as well as dies. And best of all, she is giving one $20.00 gift card to our monthly winner! Be sure to check out her store. I know you will love it. (Remember, you must play in all four challenges this month to be eligible to win!)

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Please hop over to Inkspirational to see all of the beautiful “inkspiration” from the DT!

 


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

11 comments:

sandie said...

Love the darker shades of green you have used and the bow is sensational x

Colleen Dietrich said...

OH, man, this is gorgeous, Ellen! I gasped when I saw it. You've given me some inspiration!

Thanks for letting us gals at IBS play along with you. :)

Mynn xx said...

This is so sumptuous and elegant, Ellen! LOVE your large bow and the little pennants down the middle! Fabulous, dear friend! THANK YOU for saving me this morning and enjoy your time off next week! ;)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous !!! Wow!

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card Ellen, oh my so much to like about it, awesome bow! Love this card!
hugs
Glenda

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous!! The pretty shades of green, that big bow, and embossing make it perfect!!

Pia S said...

This is SO elegant! Love the green details against the neutral colored background. I'm no good with greens, so I'm not sure what I'll be able to produce this week...

Marina said...

Hi Ellen
I love all the detail on this card, such as the rounded top corner and the little flags with the pearls in them. Lovely.
Marina

Ruth M said...

Wow Ellen, so much to love in this classy card! I adore the banner die cut next to the ribbon and the pearls are a perfect touch! Love the textured background and the rounded corner detail!
Ruth x

Lisbeth K said...

Woooow! This is so classy and elegant, love those greens, and the ribbon (and the bow!) is amazing!! Beautiful masterpiece, I love it!

Dorothy S said...

I saw this on the Inkspirational challenge, and just had to stop by to comment. It is gorgeous. I especially like the frame and "post card" layer. I hope you do not mind if I "pin" it so I can find it later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...