Sunday, March 10, 2013

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

Hi my lovely friends! Today is a very busy day because I am getting ready to go visit my daughter and son-in-law. They have a new house that I have not seen yet, and my mom and sister are going with me to check it out! We leave tomorrow, but no worries, I have lots of goodies scheduled to share with you this week.

Here is my CAS-ual Fridays card for this week:

The theme this week is color blocks.  Pretty simple card, so not too much to say about it.  The hearts are from Heidi Swapp and the sentiment is Waltzingmouse.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

4 comments:

Donna said...

This is very pretty! Love the colors and the pretty hearts!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, loving the simplicity, the colours and the heart really make it pop, great sentiment too!

Alice said...

this is so cute! lovely card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week! =)

Pamela said...

This is such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...