Friday, March 1, 2013

LOVE

Hello sweet crafty friends! I hope your week has been wonderfully crafty; I know mine has been! This is actually my third post for today so please be sure to scroll down to see the others!

The Paper Smooches challenge this week is a Picture Perfect challenge (photo below).  I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest and just had to CASE it.  I wanted to stay with the soft pinks and greys in this MME paper pad (called In Bloom; cannot find a link to it)so I used a light pink for the base. The heart is from Heidi Swapp and I inked it with DI. I used a SB leaf die and PS love die.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

6 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Just gorgeous Elen. I love the soft colors and the rounded circles.

Donna Nuce said...

Darn I meant rounded squares not circles. LOL

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely sweet card and I love the soft gentle look of it!
hugs
Glenda

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Beautiful card, Ellen! Thank you for playing along with us at SPARKS. :)

Chris Dring said...

Your card is really beautiful Ellen!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! These papers match the inspiration photo perfectly!!! LOVE!! And I LOVE that flower with the love sentiment! FAB! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! There's still time to play along with us and our Trend Watch: SMILES challenge!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...