Friday, March 1, 2013

LOVE

Hello sweet crafty friends! I hope your week has been wonderfully crafty; I know mine has been! This is actually my third post for today so please be sure to scroll down to see the others!

The Paper Smooches challenge this week is a Picture Perfect challenge (photo below).  I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest and just had to CASE it.  I wanted to stay with the soft pinks and greys in this MME paper pad (called In Bloom; cannot find a link to it)so I used a light pink for the base. The heart is from Heidi Swapp and I inked it with DI. I used a SB leaf die and PS love die.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...