Saturday, March 2, 2013

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS EPIC

Hi sweet friends. I’m so happy you stopped in for a visit. Today I have a CAS card for Addicted to CAS ATC#7. The theme this week is masculine card, so I took the opportunity to make another deployed soldier birthday card, and here it is:

I dry embossed the base with the Stars EF and stamped the sentiment from CAS-ual Friday Stamps RAD set. Then I cut strips of red and blue cardstock to make the strips. These are attached with foam tape to add dimension. The Heidi Swapp star that was inked with DU and some baker’s twine finish off the card.

CHALLENGE LINK

 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Your visit means so much to me.


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Hi Ellen! Great design! I love your colours and popped up strips. Very cool!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Awesome masculine patriotic Birthday card, loving the sentiment.
hugs
Glenda

Unknown said...

Fantastic card, love the design and perfect for its cause! Thank you for joining us at Addicted to CAS!

Pia S said...

This is such a great male design, Ellen! Love the nautical and/or stars and banner theme you've got going here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...