Sunday, March 3, 2013

SOME-BUNNY IS THINKING OF YOU

I am barely getting this card posted on time for Freshly Made Sketches. I wanted to use one of Doodle Pantry’s newly colored stamp sets and this sketch was perfect for it.  Here is the card:

I love making cards for Operation Write Home and I make so many cards, I usually opt for pre-colored images. When Laurie colorized the Bunny Wabbit this month, I knew it would be perfect for OWH.  Isn’t that the cutest image? I hope a soldier gets to send this to his little girl!  I used the Freshly Made Sketches #75 for the design. The little flowers were a Michaels $1.00 bin surprise!

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Your visit is a true treasure!!!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

10 comments:

Valentine said...

What a lovely card! Your rabit is sooooo cute!

Elizabeth Hart said...

This bunny is so precious - I love the black, white and green - perfect for spring!

Glittered Paws said...

Love love love this little bunny - will be so cute for Easter and for my chemo kids too, great take on the challenge and don't you love the Michaels $1.00 bin???

Donna said...

So cute, Ellen! I just love that adorable bunny! Great layout and embellishments!

Jen Mitchell said...

An adorable card and so perfect for OWH! I love the cute image and your stitched layers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So very sweet and you know I have a weakness to stitching..haha

Rita W said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cute! I just love, love, love that bunny. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card Ellen, wonderful showcasing of the bunny!
hugs
Glenda

Dawn Frost said...

Ooooh totally adorable is more like it! Great OWH card fantastic take on the sketch!

Debbie said...

This is sooooo cute!! The bunny and that strip of DP are the perfect pops of color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...