Sunday, March 3, 2013

SOME-BUNNY IS THINKING OF YOU

I am barely getting this card posted on time for Freshly Made Sketches. I wanted to use one of Doodle Pantry’s newly colored stamp sets and this sketch was perfect for it.  Here is the card:

I love making cards for Operation Write Home and I make so many cards, I usually opt for pre-colored images. When Laurie colorized the Bunny Wabbit this month, I knew it would be perfect for OWH.  Isn’t that the cutest image? I hope a soldier gets to send this to his little girl!  I used the Freshly Made Sketches #75 for the design. The little flowers were a Michaels $1.00 bin surprise!

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Your visit is a true treasure!!!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...