Monday, April 1, 2013

A SPRING BIRTHDAY CARD

Happy April Fool’s day all my bloggy friends. Is that a word? No? Well let’s pretend it is! I hope your Easter weekend was fabulous. I know ours was.

Today I am sharing a card that is a spring birthday card.

This was a really quick and easy card! The limb and flowers are a Jolee’s dimensional embellishment. The bird is from one of my very first stamp sets and I don’t know who the manufacturer is.  I stamped, fussy cut and popped it up with foam tape.  The sentiments are from my new Fiskars Make a Wish quotes set. Not much to say about this one, but I thought it would be a great spring birthday card.

CHALLENGE LINKS

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

3 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card, Ellen! Those little Spring blossoms are beautiful. Thank you for joining the ATCAS Spring challenge.

Pia S said...

I love the style of this card! The colorful bird and flowers against the white background and the decorative sentiments - such a fabulous design!

stressfreestamping said...

Very pretty CAS design! I love how the flowers just pop off of the limb. Beautiful colors too. Thanks for playing at ATCAS. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...