Sunday, April 7, 2013

ANOTHER 1ST BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi sweet sisters! Popping in on this gorgeous day to share another 1st Birthday card. I was asked by a friend to make a special 1st birthday card for her great granddaughter! I am so nervous because I really want it to be special. Here is the link to the first card I made.

For this one, I used the April Week 1 Viva la Verve sketch.

I used the same Annabelle’s Garden paper because it is just so adorably sweet! The pennant is from Taylored Expressions, Jolee’s stickers and a Spellbinders tag. The sentiment is from Inspired by stamping. Have a great afternoon!

Thank  you for stopping by!

CHALLENGE LINKS

Supplies

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, luv all the sweet embellishments...hope you have a super wek!

enjoy *~*

Pia S said...

The DP is so sweet, and it's a great layout too. I think this makes a beautiful and special card your a girl's first birthday!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I think it's gorgeous...not familiar with this spellbinders tag...but loving it!

Debbie said...

This is soooo pretty!! Love the DP and the die cuts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...