Saturday, March 30, 2013

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY

And happy SATURDAY to my awesome crafty friends! The weather is gorrrrgeous here today and I am so happy to see it. Just had a nice walk with my little Joy and getting ready to take her for grooming. That means CRAFTY TIME this afternoon!! Woohoo!

OK, want to post this quickly before I leave. This is my Mojo Monday card for this week. It is round or square week, so I chose square.

I was asked to make a special 1st birthday card and this is my first attempt. I’m not sure it is special enough, so I am going to make another.  I do love the darling paper from Wild Rose Studio called Anabelle’s Garden. It has lots of great girly papers in it! 

CHALLENGE LINKS

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

4 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh my word, those little lambies are the CUTEST, Ellen! They remind me of images i have on vintage handkerchiefs that my great aunt used to give me every year. I've kept them for all these years. :)

Happy Easter!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

this is beautiful!!!! It's not to late if you hurry but I really think it would qualify for Stella Says Sketch at Bugaboo (catch the bug) #133 challenge.

Debbie said...

This is really sweet!! I love the embossed BG!!

sandie said...

Oh Ellen, you don't need to make another card, this is perfect for a first Birthday, the papers are just right, have a great day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...