Friday, April 5, 2013

DOODLE PANTRY APRIL RELEASE!

It’s that time again!!! It is Release Day at Doodle Pantry! Don’t you just LOVE it? I know I do. I always look forward to seeing what Laurie comes up with because everything is always so darn cute! This month is no exception. Just check out these adorable flip flops!!!

I don’t know about you, but I live in flip flops all summer long! It’s just so hot here, I cannot bear having shoes on my feet. Laurie’s images have me yearning for those sweet days of summer.  The set includes the colored images you see above, several sentiments and digital papers (preview image below). One of the papers is the pretty floral paper behind the flip flops. And best of all, this stamp set is FREE WITH PURCHASE UNTIL THE 24TH!!!

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun this month! Between April 5 – 24, just for joining us for DPDC33 you will get BERRY NICE MICE FREE (preview picture below)!  Also, April 5 –24 you will get this adorable FLIP FLOPS set FREE with your purchase from the Doodle Pantry store! 

FREE WITH PURCHASE April 5 - 24

This is the preview of what comes in this set. It is wonderfully versatile with so many images and sentiments to choose from.

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC32

This is the preview of what comes in Berry Nice Mice. Aren’t they just the cutest!

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry April Release. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our DT and see all of the new stamp sets from Laurie.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Ellen, I with you about flip flops! Love your card and this fun set. Your design is fantastic!

Glittered Paws said...

Loved these flip flops and know I will use them over and over - love what you did with them - very creative, just might case!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Im having the best time seeing all the flip flop cards. Yours is so cute and pretty all at the same time. Love what you did.

Donna said...

Wonderful card! I love that you used all the flip flops and what a great sentiment. Fun layout!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! Love the sketch of your card! Can't wait to play with this set!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love what you did with this set! I am with you about flip flops. If I could wear them in the snow I would!
Hugs,
Georgia

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen I love how you cut out your background for the flip flop card! Love them and the flower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...