Thursday, April 4, 2013

AMAZING GRACE WILL BRING US THROUGH

Hello sweet friends! I can’t believe it is Thursday already; this week is becoming a blur.

My dear friend is critically ill and I wanted to send her another card. This is what I came up with:

I flipped and reversed the sketch, but hopefully you can still see it in the final product. The butterflies and swirls are from an embossing folder. I colored it using a brayer and DI. The sentiment is a Plain Jane from Verve.

Sorry for another quick post, but I guess there isn’t a lot to say about this card and I am so terribly busy with some support groups. Thanks for understanding. I hope my posts can be happier after this one. It has been a really tough week.

Thank you for stopping by. Your visits really do mean a lot to me!

CHALLENGE LINKS
 
Supplies

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...