Wednesday, April 10, 2013

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY

OMG! I love shorts and flip flops and the weather is certainly perfect for both! Grilling has once again become the cooking method of choice and sitting on the screened porch for morning coffee is even possible now! Does it get any better than that?

I have a cute little birthday card to share with you today:

I cannot remember where I got that sweet image, but I think it is just precious. I added the sentiment in Paint Shop Pro and colored with Copics. The paper strips are from Annabelle’s Garden. Jolee’s Boutique butterfly and flowers and a Spellbinders.

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by.

CHALLENGE LINKS

Supplies

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

3 comments:

Pia S said...

What a precious image and lovely papers! Beautiful card!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Lordy Lordy.....that is so cute....precious.

Debbie said...

Soooo cute!! Love that little bug!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...