Thursday, April 11, 2013

LESS IS MORE LIME AND BLACK

Hello dear friends! I hope that you are all OK and not adversely affected by the horrific storms rolling through the South and Midwest!  I know we are scheduled for storms to come through here tomorrow, so I plan to spend the afternoon in my craft studio!

But for today, I have a birthday card that I made for the Less is More Lime and Black challenge.

This is a birthday card for one of our deployed soldiers. I used a brayer to make the black design, a Paper Smooches stamp for the birthday sentiment and die for the tag, and Hambo Stamps for the tank image and the tanking pun sentiment. I punched out the stars and colored with Copics and added ribbon from RRR. The sentiment is embossed on the same black ribbon used at the top.

Thanks for checking out my card!

CHALLENGE LINKS

Week 114 Colour Challenge LIME & BLACK
Supplies

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Sweet card Ellen.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Pia S said...

This is such a cool card - great take on the black&lime color theme! Love it!

Donna Nuce said...

Oooh I like this color combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...