Sunday, April 14, 2013

I’M SO LONELY WITHOUT YOU

Hello my sweet crafty friends. What a glorious Sunday morning! I love this time of year so much. The summers get so hot and unbearable, I just wish it could stay like this.

Today I have two posts, and this is the first one. So here is my card:

This week’s challenge at Less is More is to make a One Layer Card with your favorite FILM as the theme! One of my favorite movies is Home Alone, so I used this digital stamp from Tiddly Inks called Home Sweet Home and colored with Copics. I masked the house and added the sun with a dauber and Canary yellow VersaColor ink. The sentiment is one I made on my computer. Once complete, I doodled the frame and added a little yellow ribbon. Yep, the ribbon was inspired by the old Tony Orlando song, Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree.  So, a movie and a song for this one!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your Sunday and will check back for card #2!

CHALLENGE LINKS
LIMforblinkie

ONE LAYER

The subject of your cards this time should be inspired by

A FILM

Any film will do, but preferably one that most people will have heard of.We'd obviously like you to tell us the title of your film and not keep us guessing.

 
I’m also entering this in the

Create something that evokes the sun ... whether it actually has a "sun" on it is up to you ... but flowers would ALSO count, since the sun brings 'em out!! (BONUS points if you actually put a sun on it!!)

Supplies

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

4 comments:

Loli said...

Hola Ellen, great idea for your film:D, i like the colouring, very bright, thank you for your link.beautiful card!
Hugs from Palma

sandie said...

Adorable Ellen, And love the yellow ribbon x

Chrissie said...

Great idea and beautifully done Ellen.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen Nelson said...

ellen this is a fab card and love your film. Sorry for my late visit. Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...