Saturday, April 13, 2013

FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES

It seems like I only make birthday cards lately, and this one is no exception. I hope you are not tired of them LOL. This one is made for the Freshly Made Sketches sketch 81.

This digital image was a freebie but I have no idea where I got it. I have had it for a long time and finally decided to try coloring it.  I used Copic markers and added Sickles to make the rain sparkle.  Scraps of paper, a little strip of ribbon from RRR and stamps from Taylored Expressions finish this card. I believe the Taylored Expressions stamps are retired. I cannot find them on their store site.

Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your weekend!

CHALLENGE LINK

 Supplies


2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Quite precious and fabulous on the oat and water area...gosh...I'm not sure I could had gotten such good results!

Pia S said...

What a sweet image! You've colored it so well, I'm especially impressed by how you've created the wooden look for the boat.

Rita W said...

Fabulous coloring! I love how bright and fun it is. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Linda Suarez said...

You colored so beautifully! I love the pretty, bright colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...