Tuesday, April 2, 2013

LESS IS MORE HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello sweet friends.  I can’t wait for the weather to settle down. Yesterday it was almost 70 degrees; today, 58 is supposed to be the high. Oh well….
Let’s talk about my card that I made for the Less is More challenge.
The theme for this week is scallops. I chose the Taylored Expressions scalloped eyelet border die for this one and some beautiful paper from K&Co.  The ribbon looks black in this photo but it is more brown than black in real life.  The Happy Birthday is from Inspired by Stamping and the Bumbling Bee stamp is from Inkadinkado. The entire panel is attached with foam tape. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
CHALLENGE LINKS
LIMforblinkie
Lucky Dip. Use Scallops
Supplies


2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb_thumb

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful CAS card!! I love the little bumble bee!! (Only stamped bees are cute!!)

Jen Nelson said...

What a lovely card... love how you used the scallops. Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

Chrissie said...

This looks fabulous Ellen, what a cute bee!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Pia S said...

I love the little bee and such beautiful papers too! A great CAS card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...