Friday, April 12, 2013

SPARKLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hi sweet friends! This is my second post today, so please scroll down to see the first one! This one is just a fun birthday card.

I found this adorable image on the Flower Soft site and just had to download it! There were pre-colored, outline and digital papers along with PDFs, toppers, and just a bunch of stuff. I wanted to try to color it, so this is my coloring using Copics. The dots on the shoe are Stickles and I used glitter pens on the butterflies to give this the glitter for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge. I used the Paper Smooches and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Thanks so much for stopping by again! Have a great Friday evening!!!

CHALLENGE LINKS
 

 Supplies


2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very cool digital stuff! Love your awesome coloring on that fun shoe! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGOSH!!! This is fabulous. Now how am I going to fine this on the flower soft site with no title...haha....great coloring...love it!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

So pretty! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

AJ said...

what a fun card! thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I know I'm a bit late leaving a comment--- LOOOOOOOOOVE your take on this sketch! Love the purples!

THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...