Sunday, April 28, 2013

THANKS

Hi sweet crafty friends. Today has been chilly and rainy so I decided to make a few cards.  They all use the Less Is More sketch for this week and I wanted to work on CAS designing, so they are all CAS.  I will post them separately, and this is the first one:

Last week at LIM, Chrissie used a technique that I really wanted to try. Her post is located here. The only letter dies I have are these small Paper Smooches ones and I think the results would have been better with larger letters.

Here is the close up of the sentiment. The stamps are from CAS-ual Fridays stamps. I dry embossed the base to add more texture.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check back for the other two cards!

CHALLENGE LINKS

Less is More Week 117 Sketch

Addicted to CAS #11

Supplies

 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Great idea to combine last week's challenge with this week's!
I love this technique!
Thanks so much Ellen.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Pia S said...

I like what you've done with the sentiment. It's a technique I'd like to try as well, but I only have small letter dies - even smaller than yours:) I think the size of your letters works really well with this design, and I like that mustard colored flower - a great color with green and white!

Jen Nelson said...

lovely card ellen

Fabulous interpretation of my Sketch. Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

stressfreestamping said...

That is really cool how you did the sentiment. I don't think the letters are too small at all! It looks great! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS this week. :)

Sue said...

This looks great! I like how you did the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...