Monday, April 29, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Monday sweet friends. Another rainy day here in North Carolina and that is depressing! After a rainy, grey, dreary winter, I am so ready for some sunshine. *Sigh* OK, maybe that means I’ll get some crafting time later today.

CAS-ual Fridays challenge is to make birthday cards in honor of Michele’s birthday. I am still having fun with the Less is More sketch this week so I used their sketch for this card.

I got a new set of Paper Smooches dies and used one of them to make the background. I then dry embossed the background with a basket weave pattern. The sentiment label was made using the same die and I warped the sentiment on the block to match the shape of the tag. The flowers are from Memory Box and are popped up with foam.  So, Happy Birthday Michele!!!! I hope it was a great day.

Thanks for stopping by.

CHALLENGE LINKS

Less is More Week 117 Sketch

CAS-ual Fridays

CFC99: Create a Clean and Simple Birthday project.
You have until May 1st, and you can enter as many times as you'd like. Have fun, just keep it CAS :)

Supplies

 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...