Thursday, May 2, 2013

CARDS FOR HEROES

Hi my sweet crafty friends! Today is rainy day #5 and boy am I tired of it!!! The up-side is more crafty time. I have two cards I made using the Operation Write Home sketch #170. These are Any Hero cards which will go in my next box of cards to OWH.

I loved this sketch and decided to make two different types of cards. The papers on both cards came from my scrap pile. The sentiment on the card above is from Paper Smooches and the one below is from Verve.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my cards.

CHALLENGE LINKS   

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge 170

Supplies

 
 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh wow! Striking cards....both! Ok...I see the eyelets and stitching and pearls and did you heat emboss too for the one on top...again, two great cards.

Unknown said...

Oh yes, I did heat emboss the sentiment! Sorry, I forgot to mention that!

Linda said...

Tow awesome cards! esp love the stitching, eyelets, and embossin on the first card...way to rock it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...