Thursday, May 2, 2013

ATTEN-SHUN!

Hi lovely friends! Today I have a card with a little story. As you all know, I have been making birthday cards to send to deployed soldiers. Of course every envelope had my return address. Well, one day I received a Post Card from one of these soldiers!!!!!! I DID! It made me so very happy to hear from one of these soldiers.  I will treasure that Post Card forever.  I made this card to send back to him.

I found a new (to me) CAS challenge site called CAS on Sunday. I used their sketch for my card.

I used Paper Smooches stamps for this one and a metallic red paper for the backing.  A touch of ribbon and it was all done!  I think I’ll also enter this at Paper Smooches this week. They are doing Anything Goes!

CHALLENGE LINKS   

 
 
 
 
 

 

             April 29- May 5 ANYTHING GOES challenge

 

Supplies

 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...