Monday, May 6, 2013

JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU

Hi sweet friends. I hope your weekend was wonderful and your weather was better than ours! This week CAS-ual Fridays is celebrating 100 challenges and their second birthday with a Tic Tac Toe challenge. Isn’t that exciting? Here is the card I made for the challenge:

I chose the middle line which is Square Card, Bling, Text and used the CAS-ual Fridays Beanstalk stamp set. I used Distress Inks and linen paper.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card.

CHALLENGE LINKS   

 

Supplies

 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

very pretty...I love Bingo challenge...this offers a nice variety. You card is whimsical and enchanting with all the swirls and pearls.

Pia S said...

This is SO beautiful, Ellen! I like how you inked the sentiment, from lighter to darker shades - I love the effect of it! The branches with leaves and pearls add to the elegant feel of this card!

Sylvia Blum said...

So pretty with all the pearls :)
Thanks for joining our 100th CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
Sylvia xx

Kelly Griglione said...

What a great way to create a focal point with the Beanstalk stamp! Very versatile. So glad you joined the big celebration at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...