Saturday, May 4, 2013

YOU ARE SO LOVED

Hi sweet friends! Welcome to some End of the Week Encouragement for challenge #18 at Inkspirational. We are seeing some beautiful creations, so jump right in and get yours linked up! You have until Tuesday at 6pm CST to show us your creativity!
This week we have a COLOR challenge for you and here is my DT card.

I usually do whatever possible to not do a OLC, but this one came together in my head so fast when I saw the colors. All of the stamps are from CAS-ual Fridays stamps and the inks are VersaColor.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please be sure to click the link below to go right to the challenge at Inkspirational! There is still time to play!!!!!!
CHALLENGE LINK
SPONSOR
Tammy from Creatively Me is our sponsor this month. She has generously offered the following items to our monthly winner AND, she will be our Guest Designer this month! So happy to have her joining us!
Now don’t forget to check out the other cards made by our super talented Design Team!
Supplies
 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful Ellen! I love your use of the colors and that sentiment is great! Very creative!
- Shauna

Debbie said...

This is really pretty!! OLC are hard for me but you did an amazing job on this one!!

Mynn xx said...

Hi, Ellen. I hope things are going okay with you--you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. This is a fabulous CAS creation and I LOVE the way you've stamped the images! HUGS and hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Unknown said...

A beautiful card. Love the design and colors.

"I usually do whatever possible to not do a OLC, but this one came together in my head so fast when I saw the colors"

OK, color me stupid, what is "OLC"?

Unknown said...

Duh, my one brain cell just kicked in. One layer Card...

Kylie said...

This is wonderul ELLEN. Please delete my previous comment - so sorry!!

Kylie said...

Hi Ellen, this is just wonderful. I really like that stamp set! Great sentiment too xx

Donna Nuce said...

Wonderful card Ellen! Love the CAS look!

sandie said...

Ellen what a great OLC. Love the stamps and the sentiment is perfect, you should do more OLC!!

Marina said...

Your use of white with the colour combo really gives it a different feel and is really lovely. Marina

Pia S said...

This is a beautiful floral CAS design, Ellen, and you've captured the color scheme just perfectly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...